PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Prayers...

Please pray that Amelia's sudden weakness and muscle pains are cause by the Bumex that she Just started taking yesterday!!! The symptoms just started to get worse today... She is so weak she can hardly turn over in the bed. It hit me when the nurse came in tonight to give her nightly dose. That's the only thing that they changed medicine wise, so I decided to look up the side effects....well low and behold there it was!!!! I immediately got the nurse to ask the doctor and I told the nurse I am refusing her 3:00 dose... When the team comes on in the morning they can just pit her back on Lasix!! Please pray that we see a "perk up" in her by sometime tomorrow!! Her fevers are getting better and her infection seemed to be getting better and here she is getting weaker, please let this be at least ONE freaking answer for us!!! I need her up and walking these halls and riding the trike again!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: