PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pray for comfort...day +6

Please pray for comfort for her and for these awful painful mouth sores to go away soon! It is breaking my heart today and can't keep my eyes dry while she us begging me "mommy please make it stop hurting"!! I can't help but feel like this is all my fault and deep down she us blaming me for all this that is going on. I know that this will pass and she WILL get better and that it takes time. It is still just so dang hard to watch her suffer and not be able to help her!! They have upped her dose of pain meds and her attarax too maybe the two of them will help her sleep through most of the next days!!! I just want her to get over these next few days , poor baby looks like a chipmunk her poor Little checks are so swollen and sore from the blisters, her tummy is full of the blisters too and she complains about that too. Today I just can't stop the tears from flowing and I hate her seeing me like this. I am the one she relies on. I have to be strong for her!!

2 comments:

Mary Ann Popec Gormley said...

Please don't be so hard on yourself ok. All of us are praying and we know that Amelia will be feeling better and better every day. God bless you both.

eleanormllr said...

My prayers are with you and for Amelia's comfort! She knows you are doing your best. Remember that rainbows come after storms. God will never abandon you. Pray with Amelia and she will feel his comfort. The greatest faith comes with the greatest trials. There can be no greater trial than enduring your child's pain. I'm praying for a miracle for your sweet girl! God Bless! Ms. Miller