PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Prayers....

Since my last update she continues to get weaker and hurts every where when she moves. Her jaws are in more intense pain than before. I know Amelia and she is really tough, and can stand a lot of pain. This is not my Amelia!! I called the docs in to examine her, they are running some blood test on her and since MRI couldn't fit her in today we are now going down to do a CT of the neck. One doctor said something about the muscles might be breaking down and if that is so they will try to rid the body of toxins. Not that I understand that. They have to figure out if it is the meds that are doing it or something else... I'm not sure I understand it all. I'm just here begging and praying to God to please hear our prayers and help to start heal her!!! This is not my Mimi, I want my little girl back.... I want her to be back walking the halls and all!!!
Please pray they figure ALL of this SOON!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Stay strong Amelia! Praying that you all can get through this!

Bethany said...

I am praying that Amelia is healed from all of these complications soon and that her doctors have the wisdom they need to determine what is causing her jaw pain. I pray that very soon she will be back on track, walking the halls and laughing.