PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day + 26

Well, well, well where oh where do I begin? Total frustration.. Still having fevers and still having the cellulitis around her cheeks and under the chin. Fevers still coming and going. My dad had the over night shift last night and she did pretty good through out the night. I spent the day with Nathan as I hadn't had a night with him since last Thursday.

As we were sitting down to dinner I get a text from Amelia.... My heart sank, my stomach did flip flops and I felt like I was going to throw up!! Here we go history repeating itself, one of my biggest fears has come to!! She is now having blood (a lot ) of blood when she pees!!! I can't help but blame myself, I know it's not my fault but it's just the way I feel. It's hard to explain...
We were so hoping and praying that this transplant would be so different and that things would go differently and smoothly and she would be out of here going back and fourth to clinic, but it doesn't look like things are going to work out that way, we may not even be home in September as we had once hoped before either. I know people say look on the bright side and stay positive... Well truth be told, having traveled this road once before... I just can't see a freaking bright side!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I am praying so hard for Miss Amelia! I remember your journey with Marshall and I am sure that is on your mind as well. I pray that she avoids serious complications in her bladder, and that the cellulitis heals with all of the good new white cells and the strong antibiotic. I also pray that as the fatigue of being inpatient so long sets in you will be comforted and restored, and surrounded by people who love you and believe in you.