PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day + 31

Greeting from room 4122.....
She is still having really high fevers, just this morning it was 104.5....so frustrating to not know the cause of these high fevers. In a way you want to know so they can treat them properly, but then you don't want it ti be anything serious!! The blood in her urine continues along with blood clots. How I so wish this would be a mild case. I can't really tell you what color the urine is as she has resorted to wearing pull ups. (God knows she is going to get me for putting this out there) But she said she has no control over her bladder and she says it doesn't hurt when she is laying down to pee. She was able to take and keep down the Pyridium. Which I really think is helping her pee pain free even if it is in a pull up! At least we are not getting up to go potty every 5-10 minutes cause she feels like she has to go!! I changed her a while ago and a few minutes later she had a smile on her face, I asked her what that was for...she said I just peed....I'm so glad it was pain free. I hope they figure out some things and soon. I am trying to stay positive, but given our history with this it just makes me so sick to my stomach!!! Another development is that her right leg is hurting. It started with her knee hurting and now it is most of the leg. I told you to hold on!! It was going to be a wild ride.. Makes me remember when she was little I think 4 and she got her first Barbie VW bug powerwheels we found her a sign that said... sit down hold on and shut up! Although I'm not shutting up, but I feel like I'm hanging on for dear life.

Then on the home front I get a call from the hubby saying Marshall hurt his ankle at church playing basketball, that was Sunday night. This morning he calls and said it was all swollen, so I told him to take him to the pediatrician...so he had xrays and all done. Not sure what it showed but regarless he needed a boot if it is fractured they will put a cast on it. I just got a call from Ty he was at the medical supply place to get the splint.....$85 freaking bucks for an air splint...oh the joys of motherhood.
Well I better run I'm waiting on the docs to come and assess her.

Her counts remain really good
Yesterdays were a little high and had me concerned.
WBC 10.8
ANC 8.9
she's still getting red cells and platelets thanks to the hemorrhagic cystitis
Today's
WBC 7.2
ANC 5.6
TTFN!!

No comments: