PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day + 32

Not much to report here SOS!!! fevers still persist as high as 105, with out no known cause. The BK virus came back negative. I'm afraid of the others that they may test for scare the jeebies out of me. She is still having a lot of blood and blood clots in her urine but thankfully her pain has been under contol with the pyridium and ditropan. I'm trying to not get depressed, cause normally I am not a depressed person, but I so wanted this transplant to be so different, and it just seems like we are following the same path. The high fever scares the crap out of me too! I'm praying and begging for a better fever night...actually praying and begging for them to go away as quick as they came!!!

Marshall seems to be doing OK with his ankle it hurts like heck he says, the ligaments on both sides are torn up. I tell you if it's not on thing it's another.

Nathan is leaving tomorrow to go to sibling camp at Faith Lodge in Wisconsin. I'm going to be worried sick while he is gone, but it's hard to say no when it's something he really wants to do. He has always been so shy and since we've been here he has come out of his shell. They leave tomorrow at 1 and will be back Friday around 1 or so too! Please say a prayer for him on this trip.
Well going to take Mimi girls temp then hit the bed for a quick nap!
Blessings,
~ Kelly

1 comment:

Leighsa said...

just want you to know I'm thinking about you guys. Update when you can and/or feel like it. Hugs.