PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, June 6, 2011

It's 3am we've chased down the umpteenth itch and she is pulling yucky stuff off her tounge. "mom put the lights on" so I do. The sees in her mouth are bleeding, poor baby is crying and apologizing for being so mean to me. She says this is her payback for being so mean and hateful. I told her in no way is ant of this her "payback". The nurse just went to get her some benadryl. We've had maybe 3 hours of sleep. She is emotional and looks at me and ask what's wrong with me I can't control anything. I keep telling here it's OK, too different things. Tonight she looks at me and says why do you say it's OK? It's not OK!! Well what do you want me to say??

What can I say? I just want to run in the bathroom and scream and cry. Life sometimes just isn't fair and I gave no idea of how to help.....

Please pray for better days ahead...and a little less hard headed kid!

No comments: