PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Prayer Warriors....

I know I keep asking this, but here are a few specifics. One she keeps having high fevers, I know that most kids on the BMT unit do, but I still don't like it, two she is puffy and has gained some fluid weight. She is getting weak from staying in bed. They have her on dilaudid and they have to monitor her pulse ox and thankful it has been running between 94 - 98% and finally the mouth sores and belly pain. I pray that all of these things start to heal SOON! I want to also ask for prayers for another little girl the same age as Mimi who is going through transplant to here with FA! She is about 3 days ahead of Mimi so please say a prayer for her too. Thank you!
Blessings!
Kelly

No comments: