PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day + 15

She had a rough night last night. All that yucky stuff that is dripping down her and stuffing off got the best of her and she threw it all up then she kind of panicked and couldn't breath. Thankfully my dad was there and calmed her down. Her O2 stats were a little low while she was/ is sleeping or laying down so, they put a little oxygen on her while she is sleeping. Plus she is so swollen, I took a picture of her, I'll try to put it up, I told her she reminds me of Andrew Zimmern.



Her counts are up to 0.7 and her ANC is 600 if it stay up for 3 days in a row she will get to go outside and roam the halls with her mask on!
While we were visiting her today, I say visiting because she wanted her papaw to stay not me, any way she got up and played the Wii that is in her room for almost an hour and a half to two hours!! I took a video of it I will try to upload it from my phone!
She is moving right along, she is still having high fevers, but they day that is to be expected as the body is fighting the new cells coming in, but thankfully and prayerfully those cells keep fighting their way through!
Thanks again for the continued prayers, they are working!
Blessings,

No comments: