PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, July 1, 2011

I really feel like it was/is the Bumex! She is moving so much better! Two trips to the bathroom, one unassisted... Yes hospital life (after 3 sleepless nights) is catching up to me, but she is feeling better, we even just took a half lap stroll...walked unassisted! She's had one fever for tonight at midnight, same as the last two nights but it only got as high as 101!! Praying for better tomorrow...wait it is tomorrow...well better day today!! Now off to take a nap, since my alarm is set for 7:50am to stop them from giving Bumex at 8am....

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I am so glad that one mystery was solved and that Amelia is feeling better! Way to go Amelia with the stroll in the halls! And here's to lower fevers, soon to be gone!!! I hope today was a better day than yesterday and that you gor more laps in the halls and maybe even a trike ride. I a praying for you to continue to get better and better, to heal with those great new cells and that they keep growing strong!!