PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day + 43

Same ole same ole here, just wanted to check in and give a quick update. Amelia is doing pretty good, counts are doing great. She got another fever on Thursday at 3 am so that bought us another 48 hours in the hospital. She has them every other day. It's very frustrating and aggravating. Of course she gets disappointed. She has been doing great with her pills! She leaves every day around 3 pm for pass and we come back in at 8. I did my class for her IV nutrition and passed with flying colors, the nurse said I had a gift, lol I told her I was thinking of going back to school to be come a nurse!! I've had a good bit of training. Any way we don't know when we will leave the hospital for good if only the fevers would go away and stay there!!! I told Amelia let's aim for Halloween, that way we won't be disappointed till.......October 30!!
Well that's all I have for now.
Blessings,
Kelly

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: