PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day +40

Never mind...we are still here and we just may be for a while longer! She is doing fairly well. Just the damn fever that comes either at midnight or 8 in the morning! It is just so frustrating!! She is a little better mood today and not crying as much. I just don't wanna see her get depressed!! We are going out again on another pass. I don't see us leaving the hospital on Friday.... The doctor just came in to talk to us he said he would be happy if she could go 48 hours with out a fever....SO WOULD I!!! Her counts are great! She hasn't had blood products in I think it's been about 3 days. Her bladder is about the same some times she will have blood others there is very little......and in case I never mentioned it before...I hate roller coasters!! Never have likes them never will!!! I will try to let you know tomorrow how things go!
Blessings and thanks for checking in on us!
~ KELLY

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I am so sorry that Amelia's fevers keep showing up as very unwanted guests!! We need to come up with a no fever dance!! I am so glad to see that she is getting day passes to the RMH and at least gets a chance for a break from the same four walls. Way to go 3 days without needing blood, those cells must be super cells! I will pray extra hard that the fever goes away and do not return and that her bladder continues to heal. No fevers, No fevers, No fevers!!!