PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day + 47

Yesterday we had a clinic appointment and were there all day. Her counts dropped a bit, but nothing to be alarmed about as that is part of transplant and when we go back on Thursday we pray that they will be up a bit higher (white cells anyway). She still has hemorrhagic cystitis. It also has good days and bad days. Poor thing has been passing some really big blood clots...like the size of quarters. Please pray that this hemorrhagic cystitis gets better soon! She hates to have to be walking around in a pull up but she still doesn't have much control over it and is on a lot of fluids.
We have the day of from clinic, so we are going to try and get her to eat something!! She ate a little bit the other day and yesterday nothing...:( hope she picks back up soon! Well going to run and try to make her some scrambled eggs...then she said later she would like to try a chicken quesadilla from Taco bell...
Thanks for keeping us in your prayers they are appreciated and very much needed.
Blessings,
Kelly

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hi Amelia!
Don't feel bad about having to wear pull ups. I have a disease that has damaged my nerves and so I wear "adult pull ups" every day. I always say better the pull up than my pants. I will be praying so very hard that your bladder gets better really soon and that your counts go back up by next clinic (Go Cells Go!!). I will also pray that you start feeling more and more like before and get your spunk back!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for having a day off of clinic! :) It must feel great to be at the RMH. I'll definitely continue praying for the new cells to GROW, for the hemorrhagic cystitis to clear up and for Amelia's appetite to come back really soon! 

Maybe I'll see you guys at clinic tomorrow morning as I'll be there for my one year check up (I'm the crazy girl with a streak of blue in my hair lol).

Love and prayers from a fellow FA patient,

Angela