PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day + 59

We went to clinic today, she's doing pretty good. Still having blood clots. Her counts for today were pretty good. We received red cells today her hemoglobin was 8.0 today. Her white cells were 7.4 platelets 47 and ANC was 4.4. They gave red cells because of the bleeding in the bladder.
This weekend, I had the opportunity to go to the U2 concert that was held a few blocks down at the U of M stadium. It was pretty cool till it started to rain, I took cover, I'm not a fan of being wet fully clothed. Sunday we went to church at the Basilica of St Mary, then took a ride out to Cabela's which is where she wanted to go. Dad and Marshall arrive sometime on Wednesday.
I have some pictures to upload tomorrow. For now I'm heading to bed for hopefully a few hours of sleep! I'll write more tomorrow, just wanted you all to know how she was doing!!
Thank you for your continued prayers.
Blessings,
~ Kelly

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Miss Amelia, you are still in my prayers!! I am glad to hear that clinic is going well. I am praying that the clots go away and your bladder heals perfectly. Also cheering on those new cells and praying for NO fevers!!