PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day + 37

Today we had a day pass!! She still had a fever at 8 am!!! UGH so frustrating, but still she got to get unhooked from Fred ( her IV pole ) and go to the Ronald McDonald house for a few hours! She was very sad when we had to bring her back and she was begging us not to bring her back! But she wanted me to ask every one to say a special prayer for her tonight that she stays fever free so she can get out of the hospital!!! Going to bed at the RMH for some much needed sleep. I will update again tomorrow.
Blessings,
Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY how Amelia feels. After my first day pass to the RMH, I broke down to tears when I had to go back to the hospital. Just escaping those four walls felt so good, but having to return to them so quickly can be rough. I'll definitely be praying for NO MORE FEVERS! :)

~Angela

Bethany said...

So glad that you got to escape for a few hours and go to the RMH! I am praying hard and strong for no more fevers so that you can be released to the RMH and enjoy some freedom!!