PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day +50

Day 50!! yeah we are half way there! I pray so! today was a good day, she did lots of walking and no napping! Still just nibbles to eat, praying she will get better at eating. Tomorrow she promised she will eat more. Also no blood clots, teeny tiny ones and when I just changed her pull....it was yellow!! No blood, I looked at her and asked maybe we could pray it to stay that way! She said that would be wonderful!
We have 50 more days left for sure in Minneapolis...praying it is not more! Well at least we are at the half way mark, We have clinic on Monday morning at 8:30 praying that her counts continue to climb and climb! Not sure how many days we will have off from clinic, but we will go back to clinic for sure on Thursday, we will see Dr Wagner that day. Well I am heading to bed if I can get Amelia there!! Night, Night!
Blessing,
Kelly

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Awesome on the clot free, blood free pull up! I am definitely going to pray it stays that way!! I also pray that next week you are able to eat more and continue to get stronger!! You are at the halfway mark and look how far you have come!!

Anonymous said...

Day +50! That's awesome!!! :) I'm so glad to hear that things are getting better. Especially with that evil hemorrhagic cystitis clearing up! I had a mild case of it around Day +40-ish for about a week and it was terrible even though it was pretty mild and short-lived. So I'll definitely continue praying for the hemorrhagic cystitis to clear up completely! I'll also continue praying that everything will keep getting better and better for Amelia so you guys can go home around Day +100! =D

Angela