PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Surgery..nerves and a little worried boy!

Well surgery is tomorrow morning, its suppose to start at 7am. I have to be there for 5:30. My little man is so worried about his mom. He keeps asking if I am coming home tomorrow or how long do I have to stay there. I am trying to re assure him that I will be home before he gets home from school. Please say a prayer that I can keep that promise and everything goes along with out a hitch! I am not that nervous, I just worry about my kids, they are not use to other people taking care of them..they want their mommy and their mommy really wants to be the one to take care of them. I am sure I will be up and running in no time flat...no pun intended, I'm just not the kind of person to "give up control". I guess you could say I am the "head" of this house, or well my hubby can be the head but I control the neck. He does tease me every know and then and asks me to take the pants off so he can wear them for a little while.
Any way I am hoping to let you all know when I am done and home and settled tomorrow.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers!!! I know I will be just fine, if I had Nathan by c-section on a Monday night and home by Tuesday and fixing dinner by Wednesday and caring for two other kids I'll be just fine!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know I will be thinking about you tomorrow as you are in surgery!
Some one who cares!!