PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Prayer request please...

Greeting Faithful friends and followers
I am asking for prayers for my princess, shes not feeling well. The flu has been going around her school like crazy!! This Am she woke up complaining of her throat hurting and a head ache and she was saying how cold she was so, I took her temp and it was 99.6 which for her is a fever because her normal temp is usually around 96, and that was also after I had given her some Tylenol about and half hour earlier for the head ache.
The flu and the swine flu has been running ramped around these parts! I am just praying that it is nothing, because if she gets something it might hit her hard and possibly put her in the hospital and might drop her counts more!!
Please keep her in your prayers. There is nothing that I hate more than a sick child! (and not just mine any child)They shouldn't be sick they should be able to live, love, have fun and enjoy life!!
Which leads me to this: Dianna a sweet little girl who lost her battle with this horrid disease Fanconi Anemia! Please stop by and send some prayers to her family!

I'll update as soon as I get home from the Docs with Amelia. We have a 10:45 appointment.

No comments: