PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Marshmallow fondant...

OK as promised..The making of marshmallow fondant...here it is being "kneaded" in the kitchen aid mixer, because it was a bitch pain in the hiney!

Here are two batches ready for the fridge..after I wrapped them in saran wrap!


Here it is being kneaded...

Can you guess who stepped in to help me? Yep needed the big guns for all that mixing and kneading.

being poured in to the mixer bowl.

Sorry these pictures are out of order and well its late and I am tired. I've been at this all day and still not finished, Making the chocolate cake now.


My poor new table, I knew I bought that glass top table for something. Sure did come in handy for rolling the fondant.


The small cake for the top..

here they are put together.



and the final turn out...
Not the best picture but I'll try again tomorrow!




1 comment: