PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, September 25, 2009

******* UPDATE FOR STEPH!!!


See Steph, you thought I was making this up! If you could've been a fly on the window you would have peed on yourself from laugh so hard we almost did!!! I am not kidding you my stomach muscles hurt so bad from laughing! But that's when you have the most fun...spontaneous stuff!!!

I promise it says Death Valley National Park and get this Last Chance Mountain...click on it see if it will come up closer. We were suppose to be heading in the total opposite direction. I think that was the most we had laughed the entire trip.











Stefunk just for you I am going to find a copy of these maps for you!!!