PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Greetings!!!
We are home and had an awesome time...be fore warned, I have lots of pictures to share with you!
The kids are all doing great and were all ANGLES!
I am running on about three hours of sleep and as soon as the last kiddo gets loaded on the bus I think I will be crawling back in bed! I can hardly see straight now, plus one of my ears is clogged up and it is about to drive me nuts!!!! I hope it clears up soon. My knee is hurting a little, I will just be glad to get this surgery over and done with. It is not unbearable pain most of the time until you turn the wrong way or step the wrong way. What I hate that it has been doing here lately is giving out on me!! But I made it walking up and down the Vegas strip and all. Bus should be here soon..going back to bed, see ya again soon!

No comments: