PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Scenes from our weekend...

Well the pictures are out of order..and I really don't have time to fuss with it as I am still trying to pack and get the kids stuff together and CLEAN this house!!!
Anyway here is the finished " Death by chocolate cake!" it has chocolate ganache filling, and two types of chocolate ganach icing!


That is grated chocolate on top, didn't have the right chocolate for making curls...





this is the chocolate ganace icing...just take the ganache and put it back in the mixer and mix it and it whips it up...getting ready to make a chocolate mousse with the left overs. I figure I'll walk it off in Vegas!


And on a very high note we ended our weekend with our oldest son getting baptized! These are not the best pictures as I was far away. I was on the first row, but still the baptismal is a little far away, but the church took lots of pictures so when I get them I'll put them up.







Congrats to you Marshall!! You are a very special person and we know that God has you here for a reason! You are a two time Miracle! We all love you!

No comments: