PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm trying I really am...

Well I have to say they aren't as bad as one would think with the flu....I am talking about the laying around and all. Nooooo.... NOT mine instead I had to chase the little stinker (Nathan) out of a mud puddle. 103 fever and he wants to be outside playing in the rain. He snuck out the back door! I have been watching him like a hawk. Thankfully, he doesn't feel bad. It's just when his fever goes up he is so whinny I hate a whinny child and he is the KING!!! Amelia sounds much better today, a little less coughing! I am going to keep them both home till Monday! I want to make sure they are all better before I send them back to school and with me leaving Wednesday to go to Vegas I want to be 100%.

I am keeping them out of the kitchen too I have a 40th wedding anniversary cake to make for Saturday! Some really good friends of ours parents is celebrating their 40th. Our friends are all on Tamiflu too as their youngest also has the flu! I am serious when I say it is everywhere. I had to go to 4 pharmacy's yesterday to find the liquid medicine!

Well we are getting ready to go watch the Hannah Montana movie...Lucky I know...but here are a few pictures from yesterday.....

This is all the medicine they had to take....
They were out of it yesterday at the doctors office...Nate's temp at this point was almost 104!!!!

my little girl getting her breathing treatment I can see it in her eyes that she doesn't feel well!
I'll let you know tomorrow how they are doing....

No comments: