PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Busy....

day 3 will be coming soon...just busy, busy, busy. This weekend is....eeekkkksss....my 20th high school reunion. I was talked into going by a friend from high school who I hadn't seen in like almost 20 years and come to find out her husband and my husband work together so we have gotten reacquainted. I have a busy day today to try and round up things and get things settled before Tuesdays surgery. I am dreading surgery! Not the surgery it self but the down time. I am not a person who likes to just sit and truth be told I am more worried about the kids and all their needs...I know I am worrying about nothing because I have the best parents in the world who will help, and my in-laws live just up the road and I know that they will help out with the kids too!
Any way hope to get to it this weekend!
I just had to add these...my baby fell asleep saying prayers.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious!!!