PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another one bites the dust.....

Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust

And another one gone, and another one gone

Another one bites the dust

Hey, I'm gonna get you too Another one bites the dust

I know its not funny, but sometimes you have to find the humor in life or you'll crack!!

Yep I pulled an all niter with my little man who woke up with 103 fever. I am sure it is the same thing as Amelia, but taking him to the doc just to make sure. Something about him when he has fever he gets real "chatty". I didn't think he was gonna be quiet last night and I have no idea what I agreed to as I was half asleep and half listening and just saying ahuh...then all of a sudden it must have kicked in because in mid sentence he just went sound to sleep!

I think they are determined to get me sick before my trip. Might have to pop an extra Vitamin C with my daily vitamins....

I'll try to let you know what the doc says...after my nap.hehehehe yeah like that is gonna happen!


.

No comments: