PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Update

Amelia's Anc was 1000, so that means no trip to New Orleans for a shot of GCSF. We will repeat counts in about 2-3 weeks per Dr. Wagner in Minneapolis. We will keep praying that they will improve. I hate to have to see my baby suffer so! Transplant is not a pretty sight. Its just not fair that kids have to suffer so. Please know that she is not feeling bad know or has it affected her in any way, she is still her feisty little self and still FULL of energy and pep. But I have been through this once with Marshall, I know the scene all to well!

Tyren continues to heal. We will return to the doctor on the 23rd for more x-rays. He is so bored here. He is by no means a homebody or one to just sit around...that is why I think he likes his job so much, always on the go. He is still sleeping in the recliner as it still hurts to lay flat. His ribs are healing and not hurting as bad but they did say those would take the longest to heal. I'm getting spoiled by having the whole bed to myself!

Marshall is home sick, he went to the doctor on Wed. He has a sinus infection, he is on a 3 day antibiotic and starts another one on Monday for his Oral surgery that will be on Wed. We have a very busy next week, I don't think there is not a day that we don't have something scheduled.
It is weeks like this that make me want to run away and be someone else for a while. Busy is OK but this is insane busy. Thankfully I have wonderful friends who help me get out and take my mind off of things!
Can't believe that the year is almost to an end and Christmas is right around the corner. I just want to put the breaks on and go in extreme slow motion.
But not today go too much to do...gotta run literally!!

No comments: