PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today is the Day.....(or one of the days)

Today is the day! Marshall will be going in a little while to have his wisdom teeth pulled. He is a little nervous and doesn't know what to expect. It has been so long since I had mine pulled I really don't remember much other than being so swollen. On top of that he is still fighting with head and chest congestion. I think the stress has gotten to me because I am finally getting the crud. My throat is itchy and a little sore and I am losing my voice, which I think the kids kinda like. Not that they ever listen to it!!! I'm tired and I just want to go and crawl back into bed and sleep. Looks like I will be taking my nap in the waiting room, while Marshall is busy. The only part of the next few weeks that I am looking forward to is not having to get up at 5am.
Ty is bored beyond words. He wants to get out and do something tomorrow. Not sure what we will do considering Marshall will be home and I'm sure in pain and complaining. I do need to finish up a few last minute Christmas presents.
Oh that reminds me, the kids will have some special visitors this Saturday! Santa and Mrs. Claus is coming to our house for a visit. I will be taking lots of pictures. Of course that means I will be cleaning house all day Friday....never know when Santa will inspect the house....
Well I'm off to get another one up and ready for school. Please say a little prayer for Marshall today.

No comments: