PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it Monday???

Ahhh Sweet satisfaction! Beings that my husband is stuck in the house with very limited things to do....he finally gets it!!!! At about 11:00 yesterday morning, he turned to me and asked.......


IS IT MONDAY YET?
Welcome to my world! and then I reminded him we have two weeks with all this commotion. I could see the look of terror on his face. I don't think he'll ever say anything about the holidays and summer again!

Remind me again why we don't live in China?!!!

We have a busy week ahead. Today we are going out to a Christmas party in Pearl River for the Children's Wish Endowment. Should be fun for the kids. I think later we will stop at my parents house since we won't be far from them. Monday Marshall has all of his exams, and then he is finished with school till after the first of the year. Monday we also have Nate's Christmas program at school. He is so funny the other day he was singing a song for his program and I started singing with him, he looked up and me and said "Mom you were in a Christmas program too?" Boy does he live under a rock or what! It is so much fun watching him learn new things like reading and spelling...busy little mind just growing, growing.....
Tuesday I have a meeting at Amelia's school. Wednesday is Marshall's oral surgery to have all of his wisdom teeth removed...poor fella. I've been there and done that..not a pretty sight...looked like a chipmunk for quite a few days. Mine was done at Easter time so I was still swollen when I went back to school. Marshall will have two weeks before he has to go back to school, but I can't say he won't get in any pictures for Christmas!!!

I also go back to the doctor on Monday afternoon. I think it will be my last visit and he will release me and I won't need to go back to therapy anymore! I think my right leg is now stronger than my left one!
Well gotta go get dressed for the Christmas party, but I thought I would just give you an little update...I know you are thrilled huh! Any way trying to live life to the fullest and a happy one for Mimi (Amelia).

No comments: