PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Teeth are out

The new oral surgeon has a last minute cancellation for 11:15 today! We took it, well I took it Marshall wasn't all that impressed with my decision. But it is over and done with. He did really well and was quite nervous. He is in his bed resting now. The bottom two were impacted in the bone and came out in pieces. So more than likely he will be sore for a few days. He has his pain meds so lets hope that they work.

We have been busy busy, busy which I kinda like...it helps me from hearing I am bored or the two little ones fight!

Saturday we had a special visitor come to our house to see the kids.....




The kids really had a great time and just loved the early visit from Santa!!
Hate to cut this short but there is so much that needs to be done and not a lot of time....I will try to be back before Christmas!
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

How fun! I didn't know that you knew Santa!!

On another note, glad the surgery is over and behind him. McKinley had spacers put in today to prepare for Tuesday's braces. She'll be eating a 'soft' Christmas dinner like Marshall might!