PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Its really sweet when you have a doctor like this:


I can only imagine how hard this must be. I wish I could just make this go away for you. Once must be enough. Repeat in 2-3 weeks. No contact sports and no skating or biking for now. J

This was his e-mail to me earlier, but it still doesn't stop the pain, but to know that he is a wonderful doctor who is dedicaded to making the lives of children better. He is also a great friend!
My eyes are swollen and my head is hurting!! Gotta pick myself up and keep moving forward!
Trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your way acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight!! Proverbs 3:5-6

Everything happens at the time God chooses. Ecclesiastes 3

No comments: