PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Prayers....

My stomach is in knots....

I have no finger nails left....

I've put it off long enough...

We're going today to get Amelia's counts done.

So please say a prayer that...

1) they get it with only one stick and little digging

2) that her counts remain stable and no drops!! We don't want bad news for Christmas!


I won't get results till sometime tomorrow, but as soon as I do I will post them.

I'm off to the doctors today with Ty, we are hoping and praying that the bone is starting to heal where it is and that surgery is NOT needed! I have no idea what we will do if he runs out of time at work!! I can't worry about that now...it's Christmas time and I don't need anymore to worry about...deep breath...it'll work out!
Blessings,