PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The man in the red suit brought us this year a Wii. We have had more fun as a family playing that Wii. I am sore in places I didn't even know existed! We have been staying up till midnight playing band hero...it is super duper fun even when you have no idea what you are doing!
The weather here has been pretty good, the kids are outside helping their dad in the yard. Yes he is out moving around with no crutches or a cane, which it was suggested that he use, but he is a hard headed Bennett! He had his first day of therapy on Monday afternoon. Which he did rather well at, but Jim (the same PT that I had who knew all about it) didn't like some of the pain that he was having on examination...indicating that there maybe a need for an MRI and that there may very well be damage to the soft tissues. Not the news Ty wants to hear, he is sooooooo ready to go back to work. It is boring around here. Well for him anyway, he has even resorted to helping me fold the clothes...hmmm I kinda like that! I will miss when he goes back to work I have kinda grown to like having him around. I thought he would be driving me crazy by now, but he has been pretty good.

Marshall had his wisdom teeth out last Tuesday the 22nd and we went back today to have a recheck and everything looked fine. He was lucky he didn't even get swollen and he was able to eat pizza and Christmas dinner with no problem. Now he is looking forward to New Year's eve to go to church they have and all night party and they also have a talent show and he and one of the youth pastors, Josh, are going to sing a song together.

Amelia will be going again tomorrow for more blood counts. It has been 3 weeks since her last counts and she is not sick so I am praying for much improvements, but at the same time I am prepared for them to be low..you know the saying hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
After blood work it will be therapy again and I guess I get to take the kids to use their gift cards....lucky me, I always seem to have to put up extra. Well not this year I am not being a softy!

I am ready to start the new year and see what it will bring for us. We are getting ready for our annual New Year's eve party with the Lang's!! So much fun each and every year!
Well I have avoided house work long enough...so I guess it is time to go finish it all.....

No comments: