PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, December 7, 2009

our poor Christmas tree....

This year with all that is going on I have not been much in the Christmas mood! We usually have the whole house decorated and a big beautiful tree. With Tyren unable to help I really hate to ask anyone else to help me, my poor dad does enough for us as it is, but Amelia asked him the other day when he was here if he would get the fake tree out of the attic for us. He even put it together for them. It already has the lights on there. I let the kids do all the decorating of it themselves. This is what we ended up with.


Not too bad...except this is the front of the tree

This on the other hand is the side and back of the tree that faces the window...



This would be the other side of it....



All of the ornaments are clumped together. It looks like it is leaning a little....

But I am not changing it, this is their handy work and they were so happy doing it all by themselves! So this year it is truly their (Amelia & Nathan) Christmas tree....

I'll let ya know if it topples over...hehehehehe...

Oh and yes, yes I am avoiding the elephant in the room. I am keeping Amelia home tomorrow to make sure she is well hydrated for her blood draw on Wed. morning. I should know something Wed afternoon or Thursday morning, please keep her in your prayers. We broke down and told her what was going on...she started to cry a bit but I just told her we knew that this was coming. It has never been IF its always been WHEN. I think she will be fine she is so tough...but a little scared and doesn't want to be separated from her family again. I think that is always the hard part. She will miss her daddy so much! Anyway I'll let you know as we get more info...

No comments: