PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ok so Saturday we didn't do much of anything...more cleaning and cleaning. You would think with all this cleaning this house would be spotless!

Sunday we decided to take a ride to the Bass Pro shop. They had a bunch of stuff set up for the kids to do and see, and Santa Claus too.






We stood in line to see Santa Claus for a while. Tyren and Wilt were upstairs with the little boys Nathan and Kasey, the big boys (Marshall and Susan's son Tyler) were wondering around. So Susan and I and Amelia were taking turns standing in line for Santa. Well, while we were standing in line Ty and Wilt come back down stairs and stand by us. I asked Ty where was Nathan and he said he was just right here behind me. So I went to look back over by the fish and coon thinking maybe he wondered back over there. I circled around two or three times and still couldn't find him at this point I did what I do best...panic. By this time we had a bunch of people looking for him. Susan said to go to the front of the store and report him missing, because they close off the entrance and exits till he is found. SO off I went to the front of the store, gave them a report and in about 10 minutes he was found! The only thing is, he had no idea he was lost, because in truth he wasn't lost. What happened was as they were walking back to met us in the Santa line Nate told Ty he was going racing, but what Ty heard was he saw Kasey, and again this is where you would just have to know how Nate talks to understand this. After I pulled my tummy from out of my toes I fussed at both Nate and Dad!! Wilt of course said do you know how hard it is to keep up with the two of them. I said Wilt I keep up with three of them all the time and don't loose them! I told him it was just a male thing.
Then we got back in line for Santa and finally got to see him....

After all that we were all hungry so we decided to eat in the restaurant there.
While in the restaurant we met some other friends of ours and sat and talked with them while we waited for out table. Lunch was delicious! I had fried cat fish, shrimp and my favorite fried alligator, with a yummy sauce made with jalapeno jelly and cream cheese.
After we had spent many hours there Ty and Wilt wanted to ride to Cabela's. Which I didn't mind so much because we have been to the one in Minnesota numerous times and really enjoyed it. There it is huge and when you are stuck in a frozen tundra with nothing but snow and slush it is a welcome change to get out. The one in Gonzales is not so huge. It was tiny compared to the one in Minnesota. They still had a good bit of stuffed animals that the kids like to look at....







Well this week is a busy one..yesterday was therapy for me..talk about hurt!
Today was the oral surgeon for Marshall, Surgery will be on the 16th of Dec. 4 wisdom teeth bottom two are impacted in the bone! Tomorrow is Ty's next appointment with the orthopedics and finally Friday is grocery day!!
This weekend should be another adventure, we will be heading to New Orleans to have a brunch at the Wyndham hotel with some other FA Louisiana families and meet the Family support coordinator, should be fun. Marshall won't be attending, he will be going with the church choir to sing at Forest Manor and then at the two church services. So I'll need to find some one to pick him up from church on Sunday.
Any way I hope that I have a little more interesting of an update on the next one, but personally I really prefer boring!! That means things are going good when we are boring people. I'm off to work on our address lables for our Christmas card...that'll be my next post!

No comments: