PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Was I out of it or what????

Boy was I out of it or what? Day 5 of Vegas?? I stopped on Day 3 I think day 5 was when we went home...Sorry the medicine was kicking in good. I have been medicine free for two days now. I gave up the crutches this morning too. Last night my leg felt like it weighed about 600 lbs. This morning, when I was dreading getting out of the bed, it felt much better like 400 pounds gone. I can sit with it bent, I can stand, walking is still a challenge, as I now wobble when I walk, but it hasn't been a complete week. You wouldn't think this surgery would do this to you, but the ligaments behind the knee...OMG! Another accomplishment today no naps! Wooohooo...I was up on my feet most of the day. I decided I needed to cook, so I cooked spinach quiche. I will be stir crazy come Wed. as I will have been in this house for a week...but Wed we are getting out!

Now its time to sit and rest the rest of the night...I was going to update the Vegas trip but I lost my desk top to my 6 year old who has been playing on ClubPenguin for two days now. Maybe if I get up and get to the computer before him tomorrow morning I can get to that update, all my pictures are on the desk top not the laptop. I would run him off but it is just me and the two boys home as Ty had a detail to work and Mimi is off with my brother and all is quite here and I don't want to upset the apple cart. If he leaves it before bed time and I feel the need to sit and type again I will get to it.
Hope you all have an enjoyable Saturday night!

Gotta say how 'bout them Tigers????

No comments: