PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Still recovering...

I am finally feeling better from surgery. Hopefully will be getting up day 5 of Vegas some time this weekend. The fog is starting to lift. That is one thing I hate about surgery...I hate that foggy feeling from all the medicines.
The kids have been pretty good, and helpful, except for Nathan who has thrown himself over my knee twice already. I saw stars both times! Thankfully Ty is off this weekend and has full daddy duty! They were off of school today for parish fair day. They were pretty good, I had the two little ones while dad went to court. Then he took them for a ride. I get to take the bandages off tomorrow. I am going to take a shower and wash my hair and hopefully feel like a new person! Well gotta go prop my foot up its starting to turn colors!


1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend!