PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sorry

Sorry guys, I had every intention on getting to the rest of Vegas Day 4 on here today. I had actually started on it when all...excuse me for saying.....when all hell broke loose. Amelia had thrown up two times this morning and then she was fine for a few hours and then around 2:30 she threw up again and this time she had blood in it. Well I freaked, sorry but memories of Marshall throwing up blood and massive brain hemorrhage came rushing to my mind and I kick it in to over drive. And well being that I can't drive called my mom and thankfully they hadn't driven the 25 minutes home yet but were actually only less than 10 minutes away. I also had to get the other kids taken care of as it was time for them to get off the bus. My head was spinning. Anyway long story short...yes I panic, I know this every one knows this, but hey this is my sweet little princess we are talking about here...any sane parent would. We did the cbc count and her platelets were Ok and the doc checked her out from head to toe, Thankfully it was only the one time that she threw up the blood the rest of the time it was the dry heaves as she had nothing in her. He gave her a shot of Phenagren and she has been sleeping in my bed ever since, I will give up my bed to her tonight and sleep on the sofa...its a worthy cause. I had to put her in my bed as her room is upstairs and well in my present condition its just a tad bit hard to climb the stairs!
Tomorrow we will start introducing the bland foods....lucky her...... I will keep ya posted and maybe get to the rest of that post tomorrow. And she might just stay home the rest of the week as I just heard that the regular flu has once again struck her school!!!! UGHHHHH.....
Thank You all for continuing to pray for her!
Blessings,

No comments: