PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Just a quick update....

I did it...I drove, not sure if I was suppose to as it hasn't been quite 2 weeks since surgery. But my baby needed me today, I had to take him to the pediatricians...his "froat" was all "twickly", yep those are his words. I just love to listen to him talk, and yes he's still in speech. Well he has yet another sinus infection. I am beginning to wonder about these infections he sure does get a lot of them. I am going to start documenting them on the calender especially through the winter months. Then I think I am going to take him to the ENT. I think he might need his adenoids out, I think that is why we have so much trouble understanding him when he talks and the fact that he talks so softly. I do remember one time the pediatrician saying how big his tonsils and all are, but (know on wood) he doesn't seem to get many bouts of strep throat, or sore throats. Just these dang pesky sinus infections!!
Well she put him on an antibiotic. But before we left he got his flu shot, he was such a big guy!! He let them give it to him in his arm and held my hand and put his head on my shoulder and just said owwiiieee. I was over very quickly and he didn't shed one tear...
I am hoping every one stays on the mend now. Thanks for checking in on 'em.

No comments: