PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sorry Again....

Well not really...I'm not sorry...

I'm happy today. All kids went to school.

I am walking up right again...yep with very little of a limp.

and it's only been a week and a day since surgery....

I'm getting otta here Today.....

My sweet hubby is taking me out today...

Yep we are heading to Baton Rouge....to

eat....

at.....

MY NEW FAVORITE PLACE.....

Texas de Brazil

and it won't be the last time....


**** Well Hell, Never mind I just found out it only opens for dinner!!!
That's OK we're going somewhere today...
Just gotta figure out where...
I'll be at Texas de Brazil on Nov 7th for my birthday!

See Ya when we get back.........................

No comments: