PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Knee update...

Things are progressing right along with the knee. I went yesterday to therapy and he took more measurements and the degree this time was 10. I'm lacking only 10* of it being back to normal, that means I have, in two weeks improved 10*. I asked him if he thought I would get there in the next 2 weeks (I really don't want to be there any longer than needed, my pocket book can't take it!)He told me if I continue to do my exercises at home he didn't see why not!! yeah. So today I am off to the gym to see how I do in the group strength class, a lot of squats and lunges...I think I'll lay off the lunges for a while. I am suppose to lay on the bed on my tummy and let my feet hang off the bed at the knee for about 15-20 minutes a day...yeah right...Shh don't tell him I said that. I do this at therapy for 5 minutes with a 7lb weight on the end of my leg and it is a killer on the knee. But he said that will help get me there!
I'll let ya know, two more weeks of therapy and then back to the doctor!

No comments: