PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Knee Update...

Well I went to the Doctor yesterday afternoon... Not much he took out the stitches, looked at the knee asked me how I was doing, I said fine, but please tell me I didn't go through all of this for nothing. What are you talking about was his reply...Well for some reason I still can't get my leg straight. I stood up and showed him and said well my dear, while you were out on the table we were able to get it perfectly straight, so that only means one thing...You need Physical therapy....
Yep PT 3 times a week for 4 weeks...apparently the leg has been like this for way too long and now I need to stretch out and extend the muscles and ligaments. OH JOY...I start tomorrow morning. Thankfully he gave me some more really good pain meds...Demerol!So I am sure tomorrow afternoon when I get back I will be taking one!!
I return to him on the 11th of Nov. He is hoping that all will be back to normal then and he will release me. I have been cleared and I can return to the gym, which is a good thing, I gained 2 pounds and I need to get them back off! Off is much better than on, after all I need to be able to wear a bathing suit out in public come Mardi Gras (Feb 14-20). We just found out yesterday that we are going back to Disney World for 3days and then on a Disney Cruise for 4 days!!! I can't wait we are all so ready! Especially my own little Princess who has been wanting a cruise for quite some time. I am just a wee bit nervous as we will have a Deluxe Stateroom with Ocean View Veranda...






Needless to say I will be a nervous wreck and will be bringing both sets of Ty's handcuffs...I'll have to handcuff Nate to the bed at night or learn how to sleep with one eye open!!
Well I'm off to go get kiddos to take them to get flu shots...

No comments: