PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cont...Vegas Day 4

Hopefully all Hell will not break loose and I can get thru this post. So day 4, we ended it pretty much how we began it walking up and down the strip. They, not I were suppose to ride the coaster at New York, New York, but they were too cheap to pay to ride it. I just out right was not riding it. I wanted to get a tattoo while we were there but my husband wouldn't let me. He said he'll take me to someone he know here who is very good at it. I want a heart with wings on it and MANS under it with a halo above the S...That's for my kids. M-Marshall, A- Amelia, N-Nathan and S-Seth. That's if I get brave enough and figure out where to put it and it will be something very small. Dainty... Any way back to Vegas... As the sun was setting we headed over to Fremont Street....
We loved it here it was pretty neat to see. The whole two blocks were covered and every hour came music with the light show on above.


The old Golden Nugget..This one I remember from like at least 30 years ago when my mom went there!
Ty wishing..probably for both the girl and bike!!! lol





We left Fremont Street and headed back up the Vegas strip..the lights were beautiful at night and I have video of the fountains at the Bellagio hotel...it was beautiful to watch it set to music at night more than at the day time!!








We spent time on the strip and then headed to the resort and finished up our drinks that we had from the night before and just hung out. I have videos and as soon as figure out why they aren't uploading I will get them up on here!

Sorry it took so long but we have been doing homework and getting ready for a few exams tomorrow!


No comments: