PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Friday, October 9, 2009

But Of Course......

But of course....
what would only make our week complete???
Give up?
Yep another trip to the doctors office.
You know our week would just not be complete with out it.
Amelia went on Monday, Marshall went on Tuesday and yep Nathan is going today.
My baby has a wicked cough and keeps complaining that his throat is tickling him.
I know he's not really a baby, but he is my baby and the last one I'll ever have...sniff, sniff...
Oh who am I kidding...We all know why God gave him to me last!!!
There may have not be any others if he were first, that's all I'm saying, but he's just so damn cute!!



Yep even when he is being a little monster......


1 comment:

jennifer said...

Kelly

I love reading your blog. It always makes me chuckle. I thought I was the only one whose life was measured by doctor appointments! The last few weeks, we have been in almost daily.

Jennifer Gough
Mom to Shannon 9 years FA-A
Andrew 6, Lauren and Madeline 3 years all non-FA