PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Nothing...

I got nothing today...

No story

No pictures

Nothing...

But I do have a little pep in my step

A song in my heart

Can you hear me singing it???

Sing it with me....

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

And I ain't talkin' about Christmas!!!!

Grin from ear to ear........

Come Monday, (hmm another title to a good song Jimmy Buffet) I will have two weeks with full days to myself!! ( I say that because the hubby has to work 5 days straight for 2 weeks with the....yeah...I'm saying...BEGINNING OF SCHOOL!!!)
Yes all day
Hmmm what will I get into??
I'm doing a dance!

Anybody wanna come join me for a few days???


See the joy?

No comments: