PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, August 10, 2009

First day pictures....and things I won't miss....

Amelia on her first day of 4th grade...and a new school at the....Gulp, Jr high, my baby is growing up way too fast!!!


Nathan's First day of 1st grade!!!






These are some of the things I won't miss, yes the child fell asleep like this...don't ask cause I sure don't!!!



This is what he got a hold too...band aids and they were every where but on his body....








Then he discovered electrical tape and these are some of the scenes that I came across....








He didn't want any of these varmints to bite him....

This one I have no explanation for......









Thank God summer vacation is over because, I don't know how much more of this stuff I could take!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute, I bet there is never a dull moment at you house!!!