PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Boy....

and his tongue...
You see when he is concentrating hard, see below....




this is what usually starts to happen....

I just love it! It makes his daddy and I laugh. See the one below, you can see it coming!


and there it is....


and of course you've seen this one before...



This one well I just had to throw it in, because it is soooo dang cute!!! This was taken at the Mall Of America's in Minneapolis, MN. One of my favorite videos was from there, but I am sad to say that our desktop computer has bit the dust and I fear that I have lost all of the pictures that I never got around to storing on drives and CD's...so for give me for a moment while I weep...(sniff, sniff)...there were tons of pictures on there. We are going to see if they can be saved...in the mean time we are shopping for a new desk top..we are trying to only buy the tower as we have everything else!!!


Well, when it rains it pours....just found out that the lawnmower has bit the dust!!Guess which one will be replaced first? Hmm let me rethink that, the hubby will probably not want to replace the lawn mower, that means he would have a good excuse not to have to cut it....

I am so thankful that school is starting Friday! (which I totally this is the stupidest thing in the world..Friday, really people what are you thinking?) But boy come Monday, I will be back at the gym and into my normal routine...wooohooo!! Then I will be starting my count down to Vegas. I am so excited. A little nervous to leave the kids, but they will be in great hands! We are going with some good friends of ours they have a timeshare and so the place to stay isn't costing us anything and it is a two bedroom, two bath condo with two living rooms, plane tickets are covered as we were lucky and got straight thru flights on Southwest airlines for $99 and my parents said they would pay for that as our birthday and Christmas gifts!! We are going to see the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and possibly over to LA.

OK so I got carried away and rambled on...gotta go see what I can cook!! Gotta get back into the routine of cooking breakfast and dinner!

Thanks for stopping in,


No comments: