PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just some ramblings again....

Sad to say I got nothing!!! Nothing but ramblings, finally found the cord to hook the camera up to the new computer since our "only two years old" printer won't work with windows vista....ugghhh so I can't upload the pictures that way...and I don't want to put any more on my laptop. So hope fully I will have some peace and quite tomorrow as kids will be in school and Ty is working. Loads of free time here...ummm yeah right the laundy seems to be breading in the utility room as I swear I just washed all of the clothes just a day or so back! But my brain is fried as I have dealt with Nathan most of the afternoon...He has appropriately been named Nater, Nater the terminator!! I have chased him off the counter tops about three times, the top of the golf cart twice and some genius decided to take the knob off of the water faucet outside so he (Nate) couldn't turn the water on...well genius forgot that it is the main to where the water for the house comes in at and well needless to say in the middle of filling up the bathtub the water goes off.... I swear, I'm ready to sell him to the gypsies. My mom and dad call him the quiet chaos. I promise he is not BAD just so damn inquisitive!! He is the kid who takes things apart to see how they work. So I am going to bed now and hopefully will have some pictures up by tomorrow and a story. I tell you we are normal boring people here lately and well I kinda like it that way, because I know all too well the other end and I am not ready for it, not just yet. I keep praying we make it through one more school year before we have to go to transplant. I keep trying to prepare my self mentally, but being through it once already I just don't know that you can ever prepare your self for something like that. Your whole world and life is turned upside down. I try to stay as strong as I can for her sake and never let her see me cry, but the truth is that I have cried my self to sleep more times than I care to think, but I am living my life for her with out regrets. Ty and I have said that we will not have any regrets when it comes to Marshall and Amelia. If and when the time comes that they should leave us, we want to know that we did everything possible for them to have the best life that they could have and have no regrets, no, we should have done this or that. It is what it is!
Well I said I had nothing but ramblings tonight as my mind seems to do that a lot lately. I'm just trying to get through one day to the next.

No comments: