PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Cakes I've made....

Ok don't laugh..this is one of the first ones that I ever made and tried...

This one is one that I made for Amelia's birthday a few years ago...


This one I made a few months back for my mom and dad's supper club...






This one was for some friends of ours little girls 5th birthday...she wasn't picky and they said have fun with it so I did.




This one was for a little boys 1st birthday...They wanted a pig playing in the dirt...














These were for my great nephews birthday party...the monkey one was for him to tear into..and the jungle cake was for every one else, there is not a lot of stuff on the cake because the cake had to take a ride to Jackson, Ms so his mom put the rest of the stuff on it when they got there....









This is my latest cake...I just did this weekend for a sister of my high school best friend! Here it is in the beginning....






I have a bunch more but it has taken me quite a while to post these...I'll work on getting more up later.

No comments: