PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just a quick update...

Tomorrow is my last day to have all to myself...well for a little while anyway. Thursday Amelia and I will be going back to Ochsners to attempt her bone marrow biopsy again. This time we are going straight to the OR and put her to sleep and get it done. Please say a prayer for her that every thing goes smoothly. My parents are going to meet me over there because if they take too long I have to leave her for my doctor appointment. Which leaving her is going to kill me so please say a prayer that they are finished by 1. I tried to get my ortho appointment on a different day, but the next available is not until another few weeks and I am hurting to bad to wait that long. For me to admit that I am hurting....means I am really hurting because I have a really high tolerance to pain! I mean come on I had a C-section on a Monday night and went home the next day. I really have to be hurting to complain...and well I am hurting and I can't straighten my right leg and it is an inch and half bigger than the left one! Anyway back to my point, please say a prayer that they are finished before 1, so that I can make it back across the lake in time for my appointment, That way I will know that she is out and doing fine.
Amelia will be home Thursday and Friday and return to school on Monday. On Monday the hubby will return to a normal schedule!!! Yay I am so glad...I like him getting home at 4:45 in the afternoon, but I will admit I miss spending days with just him and I with out the kids....but shshshshshsh don't tell him that! Because I'll deny it and just say I am glad to not have to iron uniforms daily!!!
The kids are all doing well in school, Amelia, well she has called me twice so far complaining about different ailments...I am going to look into that, something might be going on at school she is not telling me about, because out of all of them she is the one that NEVER calls or complains about hurting or not feeling well.

I am going to try and enjoy myself tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Stefunkc said...

Prayers said for everything!