PROVERBS 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths STRAIGHT.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Marshall's day +70 post..talk about Deja Vu !!

Thursday, November 27, 2003 5:00 PM CST

DAY 70



****** HAPPY THANKSGIVING ****************


We have traded the clots now for constant spasms. The only thing that helps some is a benosupository and Marshall is not wanting to take them right now. Maybe we can talk him into one later. Marsh and I spent the day at the hospital while dad spent the day with Amelia and Nathan at the RMH. Papaw will be staying with him tonight. There is, as a parent, just so much that you can watch your child suffer through.



HE'S MY SON
by: Mark Schultz


I am down on my knees again tonight
I am hoping this prayer will turn out right
See, there is a boy that needs Your help
I've done all that I can do myself
His mother is tired
I'm sure you can understand
Each night as he sleeps
She goes in to hold his hand
and she tries not to cry
as the tears fill her eyes

Can You hear me?
Am I getting through tonight?
Can You see him?
Can you make him feel all right?
If You can hear me
Let me take his place somehow
See he's not just anyone
He's my SON

Sometimes late at night I watch him sleep
I dream of the boy he'd like to be
I try to be strong and see him through
But God who he needs right now is YOU!
Let him grow old
Live life without fear
What would I be
Living without him here
He's so tired and he's scared
Let him know that You are there

Can You hear me?
Can You see him?
Please don't leave him....
He's MY SON!




I hope everyone had a great THANKSGIVING. Will post tommorrow after the docs come around and give us an explanation for how long the spasms should last. The water is running clear with a little bit of pink every now and again. PLEASE continue to pray for him. He is trying to be so strong and yet he is being very stubborn too...........


~~~Kelly

No comments: